Sunday, November 27, 2005

Traffic Blows


Good Morning all! Shabbos was VERY sleepy. I tried to go to C's Kiddush, but my ankle said no no no. Sat night I left as scheduled to go to Cherry Hill to see J & D. We saw Rent which was, as I thought it would be, PHENOMENAL!!! Anyone who saw the play is going to want to see this. It is true to the play, but different enough to keep everyone interested. I then spent a sleepless night at D's parents house. J & I were up until after 2 talking. It was just so so so so so nice to see them. I miss them a ton, and they live far freakin away. In all, it was truly a pleasure to see them both, and to finally meet my neice (Abby the dog) she is a cute little thing, but does not like new people so much. Anyway, since I got 2 hours of sleep last night I am contemplating a nap, then waking up in time to watch the Ravens game. Today they take on the Bengals, In Cincy. much Hatzlacha to them since I think they are gonna need it. The Ravens only seem to do well against 3rd string quarterbacks and that is NOT who we will deal with today. Anywho....... I guess you can tell how tired I am by the amount that I am rambling.......
F OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Faye said...

As an update.... The Ravens lost.... 29-42. Oh well

Anonymous said...

You didn't mention me at all in this post. Is this what happens when I go out of town?!? IS IT????

Faye said...

I do have a life besides you my dear. Granted it is boring and plodding, but I do have one. Glad you are back tho.