Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Gmar Tov

Just wanted to wish everyone a Gmar chatima tova, as the title so cleverly suggests. I hope y'all had a great yom tov, or a good weekend. If I have done or said anything too offend anyone here, then I sincerely hope you will forgive me. Anyway, Went to Dr. today, had a treatment, can't wait for it to kick in. We discussed the fact that my finger will probably never straighten all the way. I can live with that, since I have most of the use back in the finger. Still waiting to hear from the unemployment people. That is all from here. Have a good week everyone.
F OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Miriam the Mommy said...

Gmar chasima tova!! Have a great fast (well, as great as it can be) and a better year next year!

Jenn said...

Have a great year! Jenn