Sunday, January 20, 2008

Feast Your Eyes!

Drum Roll Please...................................


Here she is, Ladies, and Gentlemen, the newest member of the H clan. Isn't she gorgeous, K"EH. She got her name on Shabbos, and for those of you that know her fam, you can call or email me and I will be happy to tell you what it is. Needless to say, Shabbos was HECTIC. Besides the new princess, RDH, there are 4 other beautiful H kids. They are all sooo excited about their new baby. However to most children excitment leads to grumpiness and crankiness. Not to fear, not aunt Faye was there to smooth things over, and as an added bonus I got LOTS of baby holding time. She seems to like me, in that she burps for me, then falls asleep in my arms. Enjoy the pics.



here is one more of the babe and her Mommy. Aren't they just naseuatingly cute?




No comments: