Wednesday, November 03, 2004

4 more years.....

Well, it appears as if Saturday Night Live will have 4 more years to make fun of "W". I have no idea if that is a good thing or a bad thing at this point. Anyone who knows me knows how conflicted I was before voting yesterday. I really disliked both candidates, and I think our country is in a sad state when people go to the polls trying to figure out which candidate they hate less. I need to make Aliyah, that is the conclusion that I came to. I mean, I knew that anyway, but this just caps it. "W" has had 4 years, and has done a whole lot of nothing, but I guess we should give him a chance to prove that he can finish what he started.... I dunno, I guess I am kinda ambivilant (sorry Hon). However on a completely different note... how about dem RED SOX. How cool is that??? VERY EXCITED. Being an Orioles fan, you cannot help but dislike the Yankees, and anyone who beats them is OK in my book. Anyway, I am going to go lay down, since I seem to have the plague........
F OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: