Thursday, October 25, 2007

They turned on the HEAT??!!??



Hello All,


do not know what the weather is like where y'all live. Well, I know what it is like where SM, X and a few others are, WET! Anyway, I digress. Up until yesterday, it had been in the 70's sometimes higher. Last night the temperature dropped to somewhere in the 50s. As far as I am concerned, that is a good thing. Apparently the people at my office feel differently. They turned on the heat today, which means that I feel as if I am slowly roasting in my lovely button down shirt. ICK! Plus it has been raining all day, so it just smells wet, and feh!


On a completely different note, thanks to my friend X (the awesome-est) I have begun crafting again, woo and 2 hoos! I am making a series of scarves for children that will (hopefully) be sold. I am even going to try my hand at a hat pattern, and see how it turns out.
The one on the left is the one I am working on now, and it involves stitches that I have never done before! On the right is one that I have already finished, and it is just a simple half double crochet worked with a multi color yarn. I am so excited to be crocheting again.
That is all from soggy, wet, icky, smelly Baltimore.
F OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Xan said...

Tell your office peeps to open a window and stop wasting energy!
And I have no idea what a half double crochet is but those scarves are way cute.