Friday, April 03, 2009

She Lives!!!

Hello my reading public (what few of you there are). I have been delinquent in writing, and I apologize. Spring is in the air, which means that it must be allergy season, hooray! I just wanted to pause for a moment and give thanks for the google machine. I am recently back in touch with a slew of old friends, all the the computer one way or another. I am quite pleased to say that they have all grown into people that I wish to be friends with still or again, and are all generous to a fault with their time and some with their music or other goodies (football tix for instance) So if any of you read this, thank you!!!! I am glad that we are back in touch. (HI, D, B, & J) That is all for now. Have a great Shabbos or if that is not the way you go then have a great weekend.

No comments: