Monday, April 24, 2006

Hello Cyberland!


I know it has been a while since I posted, and I apologize. For those of you have been stuck listening to me complain lately, I apologize. G-D willing, things will get better, cause they kind of have to at this point! I had a totally weird dream in which I met Adam Pascal and Anthony Rapp, who are 2 of my fave broadway actors. It was such a tangible dream, I can remember what I asked them. Does anyone else think that is weird?
Complete change in subject....... The Orioles are still above .500, which is mad cool! There is no chance that they are going to fall below that today either, because they do not play! I am diggin the positive results of the season so far.
I hope that everyone had a nice Pesach, and for those of you still counting with a Bracha, hatzlacha raba! I am hoping that a plan that I have begun to put into action comes to fruition. The Efrex's might actually be able to come down here for a Shabbos after Shavuous, which I am mad excited about! Can't wait guys!
Anyway, that is all for now,
F OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s R, congrats on the new job! Does this mean that I can call you Homer now?
I have decided to post a pic of my friend C & A just cause they are so cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DDoohhhh

R

Faye said...

I guess that means yes!