Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Don't be shocked, now!

Ok so I know that I was really really lax about my blogging for a while. I kind of adhere to this theory that when I do not have anything to say, I do not say anything. Novel concept no? So going with that, I do not have much to add, N & A named their new daughter Ariella Hadassah, which is a lovely name. They clearly have a thing for "A" names in that family. May they have much nachas from her and her older sister.
As far as my life goes, things are the same. Still plugging away at the temp job, hoping to land something permanent, maybe with dental benefits, ya know regular stuff.
I started my "teaching driver's ed" class Sunday, and all I can say is..... well no, my Ima taught me if I do not have anything nice to say, to not say anything at all. Suffice it to say, that it is not going to be my favorite way to spend a day.
Hope all is well with all of you out there in blog land.
F OUT!!!!!!!!!

No comments: