Wow, it has been a really really long time since I posted. I apologize. I know it is not fair, I mean I get upset if M does not post, but then again, I do not have an adorable child to post about, or really funny anecdotes to relate.
So how is my life going... I sum up.....
1. no permanent job yet, but have been temping at the Department of Juvenile Services for just over a month now. Working in the Program Development, and Policy Departments. I really enjoy it, however, the State is persnicity about how they hire people, so I do not think that this is going to become a permanent thing.
2. I have a part time job as an office manager at a driving school that is run by the nicest man. It is only a few hours a week, especially since there are no classes going on right now.
3. Starting Sunday I will begin an intensicve 10 week course that will enable me to teach Driver's Ed. Classroom, and behind the wheel alike. I am not thrilled with the prospect, but can't really say anything b/c nice man who owns school is financing said course.
4. The chagim are coming whether I want them to or not. They are coming at a much more rapid clip then I want them to, but what can you do.
5. I am still NOT MARRIED.............
Zehu from Bmore.