Sunday, September 16, 2007

1 down several more to go!

I hope that everyone had a lovely Yom Tov. Mine was nice, if a bit long. I am pleased to report that my first model lesson in my teaching drivers ed class went quite well. I have already mapped out my entire route for my second behind the wheel lesson, which is next week. I have yet to begin the planning for my second model lesson which is also next week. Anyone who has new and useful insights on hill parking is more than encouraged to send me their ideas.
N E Way, so Yom Tov good, class good, I will know if work is good tomorrow. F tired..... I am about to go find something to eat for supper. That is all from here.
F OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

the traveler said...

hey there
good news
glad to hear it went well. are you taking them to pikesville or balto hebrew?

I tried to call before R'H but I coudlnt get a line out to the old country...guess alot of people were doing the same thing.

Faye said...

well so far I am taking them no where as I have not finished the course yet. After I finish the course, I have no idea where I will take them, but Mr. Deitsch has the routes all planned out. I appreciate the idea of a call, makes me all warm and fuzzy.
Gmar Chasima Tova

Miriam the Mommy said...

When I feel warm and fuzzy, I take a shower. But that's just me.

Gmar chasima tova!! Yes, I will teach my daughter to neh shortly. She does say "neigh" about a horse, so she's halfway there.

Sorry, no hints on hill parking. Or parallel parking. Or much of anything - I went to a barely legal driving school in Houston, with no hills, no parallel parking, and no actual driver's ed. Hmmm...

Faye said...

and yet............ you are still a fine driver I am sre. It is not the course that makes a good driver, but practice.

Xan said...

Glad you had a good holiday! My advice for parking on a hill is to not do it, but I guess that's not helpful to you. By the way, your purple jacket is still at my house, and I have a copy of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for you. Hopefully we'll see you soon!