Thursday, September 20, 2007

and again

The time of year has reached us once again where it is time to be on our best behavior and hope that Hashem has good plans for us in the coming year. For those of you who have no idea what I am speaking about, and that is usually most people, for I do not always make sense, I am speaking of Yom Kippur. That day when kids get away with an incredible amount of stuff because their parents are too busy davening, and trying not to fall down from dizziness to worry about the little stuff. Of course I say that in jest, it is more complicated than that. This is the day where we daven (pray) that we be sealed in the book of life, not a small thing. I hope that this year brings us all much bracha and mazal, and that we are all inscribed for another wonderful year.
Best wishes for a Gmar Chasima Tova to you all.
F OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: