Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A-Bee Gezunt*

Just wanted to dash off a quick post to wish everyone a Chag Sameach. Sukkos is one of those holidays that I normally love. I like to be outside in the cool weather, I love the feeling of being in a Sukkah, with the sunlight drifting in through the schach, the feeling of being all together with friends and family. This year however, I have a cold, and it is supposed to rain. Both of these things leave me a little apprehensive, with the upcoming outside-ness. So I am going to go back to work. I think I may have some good news after Yom Tov, but we will see. That is all from here, have a great holiday/weekend!
F OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Title taken from a content my Abba and I had in the Sukkah one year to see how many words with could make with "bee" in them.

No comments: