Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Update

Well it works. They finally came out Sunday morning (after promising me they would be there Friday), and lo and behold, it was not a problem inside the Apt. at all, but an unplugged wire in the telephone room, from when they had been there Wednesday. Which, incidentally is what I tried to tell the mental midget on the phone when I was describing the lack of dial tone. Took the repairman all of 5 minutes on Sunday. Let us say that I am less than impressed with the phone company.
In other news, I give my first behind the wheel lesson on Sunday after my class. Granted, the lesson is being given to another student in my class, who, strangely enough, has a drivers license. I am not sure if that will make it easier or more difficult. My biggest problem is that I have to give the lesson where my class meets, which is not in my neighborhood, and I do not know this neighborhood at all. if it was my neighborhood I would take them to the local high school parking lot, and go from there. Well, we will see how it goes. That is all for now, hope everyone is well.
F OUT!!!!!!!!!

No comments: