Saturday, April 24, 2004

I hope everyone had a lovely Shabbat. I think I may have logged a new record for sleeping. Anyone who knows me knows I am not real likely to sleep Shabbat afternoon because then I will not sleep Sat. night. Well that plan got shot to hell, and boy did I sleep! Anyway, tonite we counted 19 days of the Omer. I can say that cause I already counted, still with a bracha even. On Friday I asked everyone to say tehillim for Yael Yehudis Sara Bas Sima and for Serach Dena Bas Meira Malka. I cannot stress enough how important this is. I do not know if it is because I recently lost my mother, or just b/c anyone can see how much is sux to lose someone you love, but it is tearing me up inside that my friend Rachael is losing her mother. And the other one, the girl is only 5, she has not yet begun to live. Our tehillim together can help her.
On a completely different note. I still have no job for next year, heck no job for June. If anyone has lots of extra money to donate to the Save F Foundation I am all for it. (That would be funny if everyone did not know that I take money from NO ONE). Anyway. I need to go spend time job searching, but I just cannot bring myself to do it tonite. maybe I will give myself the night off. Hey J.... how were the swoops? were they unreal? Ok can we tell I need chocolate in a big way? Anyway, I am gonna go for now...... F OUT!

No comments: