Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Someone please tell me that I am going to get a job, and not be evicted. Right now it does not look good. It just ticks me off, I am qualified to do so much, and yet I find myself applying for secretary/filing positions. If my mother knew that she would be unhappy. I guess in that respect it is good that she is no longer alive. In every other respect it absolutely BITES! Anyway, and it continues to suck, it does not get better, no matter what they tell you. Mothers day is coming up and i have no idea how the hell I am gonna handle that. Made worse by the fact that J's mother died ON freakin mothers day last year... and while I am glad that my ex-idiot is gone, I am so tired of being lonely. I just want something to work out for once. A job and benefits would be a great start..... Wow all i seem to do here is bitch and moan. D you were right, a great way to get things out. benefitted of course by the fact that I am sure that almost no one reads this.. Certainly not insane roommate woman, different than psycho jesus lady for those of you that remember. oh and another thing, someone explain to me how I could have so successfully had several couples date on my couch, but fail miserably at my own marriage, I just fail to comprehend. In any case, on the depressing note, I am off to bed.... if anyone is reading this, i feel like i am drowning.....

No comments: