Sunday, July 04, 2004

I apologize for not writing for a whole week. Mea culpa. I have been wicked busy. Working for a caterer right before the 3 weeks is HARD. We had 2 bar mitzvahs, a bbq, a office party, and a wedding this week. All before shkia on Monday. WOW! I tell you what, WOW! Anyway, at the end of the day Friday he told me to come in at 9 on Monday, so I guess that is good. Even if he changes his mind and decides he does not want me, then I am still no worse off than I was 2 weeks ago (thanks jude), right? Anyway, I went out and bought some work clothes today, and now am sitting at home, listening to the Orioles game, and NOT going to fireworks!
F OUT!!!!!!

3 comments:

ben said...

mazel tov at the end of ur first week at work. I had a feeling he would not want to get rid of such good employee. Sounds like youve been super busy. Im sure your glad to be back in the swing of things.

btw, do you get free food?

Faye Berman said...

yup, free lunch, and for shabbos he asked me if i needed anything, but i was not home, so he made me take a kugel to the people i went to.

Faye Berman said...

yup, free lunch, and for shabbos he asked me if i needed anything, but i was not home, so he made me take a kugel to the people i went to.