Thursday, March 23, 2006

Pre-emptive strike

I am finally getting around to writing a post. I had a stomach bug that kicked my butt earlier this week. I went to work Tuesday, and about an hour in, I was done. UG!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I had a nice IM conversation with my fried ECS today. I have not seen him in years, but we talk occasionally on IM, and tonite we had a really good conversation. He is a good guy, really good guy. Sorry if I rattled your chain, E.
I got a message from S today. She appears to be back in the swing of things. I mean she asked for my email address, and she sent one, so she is connected to the outside world again. Hi S!!! Anyway, gonna go lay down and read ( I know the exciting life I lead), have a good night and a good Shabbos y'all.
F OUT!!!!!!!
p.s a very good friend of mine has an interview tomorrow, so everyone think good thoughts his way. GOOD LUCK R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (you thought I forgot)

No comments: