Saturday, March 04, 2006

Shavua Tov!

Hey Y'all! Hope everyone had a restful Shabbos. I read 2 and a half books. Well I finished a book, read another one, then almost read an entire other book. The first one I have read before, and so I enjoyed it. It is 1 of a series by J D Robb, who is also Nora Roberts. She write mindless books, but for some reason, I really like them. The second one I was really unimpressed with. "Romance Reader" by Pearl Abraham. I read the whole thing, but I was unimpressed. Now I am reading a fun novel called "The Devil Wears Prada" by Lauren something. She is FUNNY. All in all, my friends Erev Shabbos wish for a "restful Shabbos" came true, so thanks Pink! I am waiting for a call from SM to see if I am babysitting tonight or not. Anyway, I am burning a CD of oldies music, which I love, and the songs I picked just reminded me of my mom, especially "Leavin on Jet Plane", so I am happy, but teary at the same time. I have no plans for tomorrow, except to try and rest my stupid heel, so the damn spur goes away. I should be home if anyone wants to contact me.
On a different note, I spoke to Mrs. Josh on Friday. That was cool. I hope that she was able to get the cleaning she wanted done before her first married Shabbos. She sounds good. I think that married life will agree with her and her hubby. Maybe now that Sheva Brachos are over they can begin to settle down, and maybe both GET SOME SLEEP!!!!!
Anyway, I have no big plans for tonight either so feel free to message or call.
F OUT!!!!!!!!!

No comments: