Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Ok so about 31 (school) days till I am out of a job. Anyway, I am listening to the Orioles on the radio. Anyway who knows me knows that I am a HUGE baseball fan. I LOVE listening to them, and it gives me great pleasure to be able to do it anytime I want, instead of waiting for them to be the game of the week or whatever when I lived in NY. I am beginning to despair even more, and really do not know what I am going to do.... In any case, I caught the last 5 minutes of American Idol, and watching it proved to me that yes, you can have too much of a good thing... That show is so overdone now, I mean really take a break people! My downstairs neighbors are moving, they are going to Israel so that he can go to med school there...... I hate people like them, mommy and daddy pay for everything and they are completely oblivious...... I mean reallly...... Oh daddy bought them a volvo, and she has a 4,000 sheitel, and the whole deal...arghhhhhhh
F OUT!

No comments: