Monday, May 17, 2004

Tonite was 42 days of the Omer, which means 6 weeks down and 1 to go. I am sorry, does that mean that Shavous is in a week? HOLY HECK! Anyway, for those of you keeping track, my weekend was much interesting. Not a big fan of urgent care facilities. As my Abba says, those docs are at doc in the box for a reason. I sent my sister home today, and she went to her doctor, who said it was not presenting like anything serious (insert name of disease here), but that she probably picked up some transient infection. End result, she goes for blood work on wednesday.
On a different note, it has been a couple of days since I asked you to daven for SERACH DINA BAS MEIRA MALKA. Here is a little girl who will certainlky benefit from the Tefilot of K'lal Yisroel. I know that here in Baltimore a sefer of tehillim is being said every night on her behalf. Please take a few minutes and add her to your tefilot. Thank you!
Again with the rapid subject change. While I was at my chavrutas house tonite she gave me the yummiest thing. A coffee flavored ice pop. Like those squeezie ones you have as a kid but cannot stand as an adult. Anyway, if you like coffee, and I know that some of you do (ahem mrs likro), TRY THESE!!!!!!!!!
ok... I am done...
F OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What gave you the idea that I like coffee? You must be joking.

Faye said...

Just cause I think you should have a stent in your arm with the caffine dripping into your arm.....