Friday, May 14, 2004

So todays post will be in different colors, just cause I feel like being annoying! Isn't this a pretty one? I am having so much fun with my rudimentary knowledge of HTML. Ok, can we tell what my favorite color is? So I listen to this radio show in the afternoons, and yesterday something weird happened, and it looked like they were going to be yanked off the air, but they were back today. Last color change, maybe....... Anyway, I do not have anything exciting to say, except that once again I despise my boss, cause she is using me. I go and I do for her, and I go out of my way, and I do everything she asks, and yet she is still going ot let me go........ Anyway, I am done complaining for now, so I will end with this. GOOD SHABBOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: