Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Asher Bara Sasson V'Simcha


For those of you who do not know, the above line comes from the Sheva Brachot (seven blessings) that a bride and groom get in the week after their wedding. I went to one of these party dealies for S & J tonite. It was a lot of fun. So nice to see them all married. I realize that this is all good for them, and they are, G-D willing, going to build a beautiful family together. However, to be totally selfish, I am really really going to miss her. I mean A LOT!!! She truly kept me sane (yes I AM sane) for the last few months. I need to reiterate here, to whoever reads this, that I am really happy for her, and for them. I think they are a great couple, and that they are really good for each other, but I am having a lot of trouble with her leaving. I know it sounds bad, but there it is. Anyway, that is the bride and the groom there on the top left. G'nite y'all.
F OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: