Sunday, February 05, 2006

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I guess my boss will be happy. Superbowl XL is now history. The Seahawks did not suck, but Pittsburgh was better. Ppl from Pittsburgh are gonna be INSUFFERABLE now. Darnit! There were at least 2 calls that I think should have gone Seattle's way, but I am not an official, and I do not get paid by the NFL. Gonna go watch the presentation of the trophys now, then off to bed. By the way, the only cool thing about the Steelers winning is that Jerome Bettis gets to go out in his hometown, on a high note. That is kind of cool, but I still wish they had lost. Watching Trophy presentation now, and the MVP is.................... Hines Ward! Totally thought it would be Bettis.
As a side note, as much as I do not like the Steelers, and I really really don't, Bill Cower is a classy guy. it galls me to admit that they deserved to win, but they really did. They fought tooth and nail to get to the playoffs this season, and their work paid off. I really wanted them to lose though.
F OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

well if you would have gone on-line and voted for Bettis....

Jenn