Saturday, February 04, 2006

Hello Y'all


I hope everyone had a nice Shabbos. I did, but it was kind of lonely. Tonite I went out with S. We went to Wal-Mart, and bought all sorts of necessary stuff. Then we went to SM's house, and hung out there for a bit until she was ready to go out. The 3 of us went to Goldberg's. We had a really really nice time. There were teeny-boppers there, but they were kind of innocuous, unlike last weeks kids. That is us at the left. I am on the right(Obviously) and the one in the head covering is SM, we have been friends since HS. The other one is S, she is my friend who is getting married 3 weeks from tomorrow. I am so lucky to have friends like them. I know I complain an inordinate amount, but they are always there for me. Each of them in their own way let me know that it was not so bad to be 30. I have other good friends too, including a couple who preceeded me to 30. So in short, thanks to all my friends. I may not say it often enough, but I am truly thankful for all of you.
F OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

you know who said...

no need to thank. thats what we are here for. even though here is kinda far away

Faye Berman said...

Ok I am guessing the Israel branch of the fam. Am I right?

me again said...

possibly

Faye Berman said...

and possibly not? How is red rooves (heights)?

once again with feeling said...

but very possible never the less...

red heights is real dandy.
its a nice town, just gotta find our nitch

Faye Berman said...

I have complete bitachon that you will. Next time you are at the Kotel, think of me.

once again with feeling said...

thanks for the support...

dont worry, i always do think of you