Monday, December 17, 2007

Gifts Galore

Good Morning from gloomy Baltimore! Life has been a tad hectic here in F land. Since I work on Sundays (teaching kids to drive) things to not flow like they used to. Since I normally really only craft on Sunday, I have had to juggle things a tad. I got 3 orders last Wednesday, and worked like a mad woman to finish them, and done they are. There is only a slight problem, one of the ladies is on vacation for the next 2 weeks, which is just about when my contract expires. Oh well.

I made these super cute mary jane slippers for a co-worker of mine, she is just absolutely tickled by them. She said she was going to wear them all day!

Last night I went out to dinner with my friend C, and then we went to the mall and took advantage of a coupon we had for Bath & Body Works. I am now the proud owner of many many yummy smelling bath products.
I have a treatment this afternoon, which is good because my joints are starting to ache. Hopefully it will all go well.
My computer was picked up Thursday night. Well my friend took the hard drive from the lap top, and he took the entire CPU from the desktop. The hard drive for the laptop he can mail back when he fixes it (and I know he will) and the desktop he will have to physically bring back at some point.
So all in all, nothing exciting in my life. F OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

aglass5 said...

Cute slippers dear. You are a veritable crocheting goddess!