Wednesday, December 05, 2007

yay!!!

Chag Sameach!!!!!!!! A Freilichen Chanukah!!!!
Can you all tell, I really like Chanukah? Well I do. I got my bestest present almost 27 years ago on the last day of Chanukah, and it is a present I still adore, although it does tend to tick me off sometimes. For those of you who do not know what I am talking about, and I am sure that is most of you, my baby sister was born on the last day of Chanukah, and my parents always told me that she was my gift. I love my sister, and even though I have not seen her in a while she is still the best gift ever.
Now for something comepletely different, here in scenic Bmore it is SNOWING! Now I am not one of those people that freaks out at the first flake, but it is sticking, and I really do not want to drive home in the dark, and the ice, which is what the snow will turn to after the sun sets, so I am hoping to get an early reprieve out of here. Anyway, I need to actually go back to doing my work, but I hope everyone has a great week.
F OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: