Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Another Tuesday, Another Bath.....


Ok, for those of you who wonder where I go every Tuesday, and are not fortunate enough to know them, this (to my left) should be a pic of the H family. Well most of them. Mr. H was out when I took this pic. Note the cutie in the blue "jamas", she is the one who has appropriated me. She is fond of running around the house going "my Faye, my Faye", which heck, I am all about. Anyway, I went to work today, that was not exciting. Then I went to the H's. The oldest boy (the one is the orange) asked how come I was going home, cause he thinks I live there. That was funny. Tomorrow I have to be at work at 8, which is not so bad. Anyway, I am rambling. Have a good night y'all
F OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pic. Wow, MM has gotten BIG! I should go over there more.