Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!



I have NO idea where the title of this post comes from. I think it might be a monster truck rally ad. I know, I have deep seeded emotional issues! Anyway, went to Rockville today. It was interesting to say the least. Pink: Thanks for listening to me bitch. I needed a friend, and you were there. Brat: What can I say, it appears that he kinda caught up in his own world. If you need me, call me! So I got a new purse today, that was fun. I love my dad, really I do, but we are having some serious issues right now. I have included a picture of my super cute (but very old) cat. He is coming to live with me next week, while Abba is in Florida. I am hoping that his thyroid meds kick in, cause otherwise my dad is going to have him put down. Anyway, have a good night y'all.
F OUT!!!!!!!

5 comments:

I said...

There's a song "Monday, Monday". . .

Faye Berman said...

I know, the Mamas and the Papas, but that is only repeating the day of the week 2 times. This is 3 times.

I said...

That's cuz you are so much cooler than the Mamas and the Papas.

Faye Berman said...

obviously!

I said...

It's already Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday. The world is wondering what you're up to. INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!