Friday, January 13, 2006

TGFS (Thank G-D for Shabbos)

Well....... That turned out to be a long, painful week. Thank G-D it is OVER!! Next week will be better, I know it will. Although we do have a HUGE convention at the end of next week, which means boss will be insane, and by extension that I will be insane. On the other hand, by next week this chest congestion and hacking cough should be gone. If not, it is off to the doctor I go. Next Sunday is my dad's birthday, if anyone knows what I should get him, they should send me an email and let me know, cause I have NO IDEA. Anyway, I am off to the H's for Shabbos. have a good one y'all.
F OUT!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note to anyone reading this: I am posting this on Shabbos, which I know full well will piss off my sister (the owner of this blog) but we don't all go by her code of ethics or what not. Anyway, I read the damn blog...give me a month or two and I might remember to do it again. Love ya!

Faye said...

I am not pissed off, we all do what we are comfortable with. Anyway as Abba says "Better to be pissed off than pissed on" He has a point.