Thursday, January 05, 2006

BORED.............

I must be feeling better, I am going stir crazy. Have not been out of the house since about 4 yesterday afternoon. I am not going to go out tomorrow either, I do not think. I called my boss, and he told me to stay home tomrorow, and get all the way better, which is fine, except that when I am not there, things have a tendency not to get done, and I am gonna get it on Monday, but whatever, his choice. I need to have challah and stuff, and tonight I am certainly NOT up to going out and getting it. Maybe tomorrow I will feel better enough to get out for a little. We will see. I was on the phone with my friend today, and I was saying that I feel like I should accomplish something if I am not at work. I was told by said friend that my accomplishment would be to take care of myself, and get better. I guess he is right.. Damn I hate it when other people are right! I am usually better about being sick, but I just feel awful, although better than yesterday. I am going to go lay down again, cause I have no energy.
F OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Faye said...

just testing to see if the comment thing works