Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hi Y'all...............

Ok so I just need to start this post by saying that I am sad. My Abba had to have Stuss (his cat) put down this morning. He was just such a cute kitty. Many of you have met him, and know how adorable he was. He used to run around chasing his tail, and could never quite catch it. I am sad, but at least he is not in pain, and that is important, even to a pet.
On a separate note, work has been absolutely INSANE this week, and does not show any signs of abating. I will be SOOOO SOOO SOO glad when this weekend is over. I know that this woman does not mean to be a pain, but oh my goodness!! Also, it is not like it will be better after the wedding is over tomorrow either, since we are doing Shabbos Sheva Brachos at the hotel! I am infinitely glad to have work and health insurance though, so I know I should not complain. I hope that those of you that are celebrating Chanukah are having a great one, and those of you that are not had a Happy Holiday. Anywho....... I am gonna go.
F OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: