Sunday, December 18, 2005

Nisia Tova/Hatzlacha (Safe trip & good luck)

Wanted to take this opportunity to wish the M's a super safe trip as they head HOME!!!! to the Holy Land. You will sorely be missed but IY"H (G-D Willing) I will be there soon to bug you! I can't believe that you guys are really going. I know that the R's will also be going soon-ish, and taking my adorable nephew with them! (which I Guess is fair, since he is their son).... Listening to Naomi Shemer sing Yerushalayim Shel Zahav, and I have tears running down my cheeks. Geez what the heck am I doing here? I have made no real effort at dating (who would want me), I have made no real inroads at Aliyah, I am just taking up space for Pete's sake. I am all of a sudden very down and I have NO idea why. My mood currently blows.... damn I hate mood swings. Anyway, I am going to go crochet some more, since I seem to be semi good at that. Not as good or creative as S, but then I do not need to be. The people that get the gifts for the most part seem to like them. That is good enough for me. I make you something, and you wear or use it for your kid that is the biggest compliment you can give me.
F OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


what is wrong with all men? I just do not understand them. I mean even a little. Poor Sh, she is going through some stuff now, I hope that she can get through it, and that I am helpful in some way.

2 comments:

the m's said...

still state side for one more week.
see you when we are in baltimore. We cant believe we are really going either!


dont be down.

Faye Berman said...

I am B"H (thank G-D) doing MUCH better. Really I am!